Hi Everyone, with HIKING SEASON quickly approaching, we wanted to reach out and share a few Spring Updates 😊
Inventory – We received new stock inventory from Meindl, Limmer family friends and business partners in Germany for 3 generations. This includes some out of stock/wide offerings. We have been working with Lukas Meindl and his production team on a few new offerings, we look forward to sharing soon.
Limmer Events/Trips – The best part about Limmer boots, is the people who wear them. We are excited to share a few upcoming opportunities to connect with one another, we invite you to join us for any, or all of them!
- Event intended to celebrate the history of the Limmer family in the mountains that reminded Peter Limmer Sr. of his home in Bavaria
- Friday June 2nd– Arrival, visit Peter Limmer & Sons, Afternoon Hikes, evening gathering at MOAT Mountain Brewing Company.
- Saturday June 3rd– Wide variety of Group Hikes in the White Mountains, followed by music with the Hickory Horned Devils and dinner at Ledge Brewing Company.
- Sunday June 4th– Morning group hikes and departure.
- Trip intended to help Limmer enthusiasts experience the incredible beauty and energy of the North Carolina mountains with Backpacker Magazine Ambassador, Steven Reinhold, and his incredible AAC Team.
- Friday June 30th– 8AM Depart “The Station 19E,” for Carvers Gap & Roan Mt. via Shuttle.
- Saturday July 1st – Hke North Along One of Most Scenic Highline Balds Toward Little & Big Hump.
- Sunday July 2nd – Wake Up Near Doll Flats and Return to “The Station 19E” for food/fellowship.
- Trip intended to help Limmer enthusiasts experience the incredible culture and people in the world’s highest mountains with former NOLS instructor, philanthropist, and international guide, Seth Quigg.
- Kongma La Pass – 18,265 ft.
- Everest Base Camp – 17,701 ft.
- Cho La Pass – 17,886 ft.
- Renjo La Pass – 17,683 ft.